Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened to see a DHG Bullitt doing about 120-130Mph Friday night "merging" on 183 East bound from HW 10. There appeared to be a mid 80's corvette vert lagging about 4 car lengths behind. After a four lane slide and braking back to sub 100 speeds the vet continued on just to save face!

Who could this have been?? Oh yeah it was me! Not something I would have normaly have done but after loosing 2 softball games straight I had to let off a little steam... :-B

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Man- he'll put you on bench duty.
Actually, he can't! He was so hard up for players that he asked the Audi guys if anyone could play.

I considered playing until it dawned in me that I hadn't played organized baseball in about 15 years.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't let inabilty to play stop ya! Hell we've lost the last 4 STRAIGHT! We make the bad news bears look like the New York Yankees :-B Actually we have a fairly good team, just weak on hitting homers and in the winter league homers count!

We have alot of fun none the less.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey, if you guys need a 48 year old outfielder/ 1st baseman let me know.... arlington/mansfield ain't that far
hope we dfw bullitts get together again soon... hope you all have a very merry christmas.. god bless and stay well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts