Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a DHG Bullitt getting off the 405 in Van Nuys on Thrusday....Was at the Sherman Way onramp at Haskell when the Bullitt went by around 2:10 pm....Anyone here?????I was in the Contour.........

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
Saw a DHG Bullitt getting off the 405 in Van Nuys on Thrusday....Was at the Sherman Way onramp at Haskell when the Bullitt went by around 2:10 pm....Anyone here?????I was in the Contour.........
It was not me, I saw another Bullitt getting on the 118 in Simi Valley yesterday. It had the Bullitt tag on the back and they had added a spolier on the trunk lid. I couldn't get beside it so iI don't know if it was a true bullitt or not.

Casey
DCLMustang

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
Hi, Could have been me... not sure. I bought my Bullitt last Wedensday night in Riverside, CA, and I drove it all the way back home to Sacramento. After we bought the car, we stopped to eat about 11:45pm in Riverside and headed out from there. We got home about 6:00am Thursday morning. To be honest, I don't remember which route I took. The wife was navigating, and I was just concentrating on getting home ASAP so I would make it to work on time. :)

***edit***

Never mind. You said 2:00pm... I was thinking 2:00am

1 - 3 of 3 Posts