Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to lunch with co-workers and saw A True Blue Bullitt going down arques north of Lawrence expressway.

Are you out there, in here?

Eric

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Wasn't me either!

To this day, I have only seen One other Bullitt and it was Randy in his True Blue!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm in Menlo Park and have DHG #4693. I've only seen 1 other Bullitt in 4 months and it was in Palo Alto but it had Montana plates on it. I'm glad I found this website, it makes me warm.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-15 23:25, barelyadequate wrote:
I'm in Menlo Park and have DHG #4693. I've only seen 1 other Bullitt in 4 months and it was in Palo Alto but it had Montana plates on it. I'm glad I found this website, it makes me warm.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Welcome barelyadequate!
We are planning a get together in San Francisco...please look in WESTERN.
Stay warm, and remember, it could be worse, we could be in Missouri or Wisconsin, etc. freezing our butts off!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It depends.

Warranty work I go to Swanson Ford because they treat me very well.

Mod work I got to ApexMotorsports because they do good work and the owner is a straight shootoer. He doesn't recommend parts that don't work.

Body work, cross my fingers, I haven't had to do any yet.

Hope this helps,

Eric

P.S. I work in Sunnyvale right next to the Windham garden on 237 and Lawrence.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Regarding service and body work... Itake my Bullitt in to Peninsula Ford in Palo Alto. The guys in the service department treat me really nice, even know me by my first name. They claim my car is the only Bullitt that has ever been in their shop and they love the car! I had a bad experience with some hot roofing tar and they sent me to Magnussen Auto Body and a guy there named Paul had it removed and buffed out and didn't even charge me. Hopefully that will be my last body work experience......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts