Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow BullittHeads,
Called George at MGW today to order more goodies for DHG 2136. Actually he returned my call. I want to say first that MGW does fantastic work which most of you know already. I have friends who have ordered from other companies and when they see my stuff they all ask who did it? I do my best to send as much work to George as I can.
Anyway we got on the subject of the Bullitt licensing fees. Like many of you I was shocked at the amount they were asking. I like many of you thought that George had to sell $100,000 of Bullitt items to cover the $10,000 fee. Well that is not quite true. Yes he has to sell $100,000 but it can be anything he makes. Most of you have checked out MGWLTD web site and they do make many different items.
I myself own a F-150 and will be purchasing more goodies from George as soon as they are available. What George asked me to do was to spread the word to you all that anything we buy will help towards these licensing fees. Pass the word to anyone you know who owns Mustangs, F-150's, Miata's, Viper's etc. to check out MGW's items. We know George does damn good work lets make sure more car, truck, gun enthusiasts know too. Hey George hope this helps.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I absolutely agree. George is one of the most personable shop owners out there and his products (So far shift lever) are excellant. Lets help generate as many orders as possible,Its only benefiting us.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I was told I by certain family memebers that I had to wait for my birthday, not too long from now, before I can order anything. I guess it's so I don't duplicate any gifts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts