Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
VA Blue Ridge Cruise - 7/25/2009 ***RSVP***

All South East Bullitts-

Is anyone interested in getting together sometime in May? It should be nice weather by then and perhaps we can plan something out.

Maybe Williamsburg as we did this past summer or a cruise might be fun too. We could meet around Richmond and take a drive down the Blue Ridge PKWY.

Is anyone interested?

Pete

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm interested, and can lobby Jeff & Gail for this, too.

It can't be the weekend of 5/2, as that's SEVMC's annual spring car show, and Jeff & Gail are the chair-people of that.

Hopefully others, like Mus, will spot this and chime in, too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If this turns into a Summer cruise/get together, I might be interested. I'll return from Colombia mid-June.

Jason

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
June could be good timing since the weather in May can be somewhat rainy.

Any suggestions for dates/locations/routes?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
We'll have to get a date set up. Jeff and I do a lot of car shows around the area. Of course, the first week in June is booked.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The first week in June is out for me, too. And since that's the Ford weekend at Carlisle, it may be out for some others.

Almost any other weekend works for me.

As far as places to go, what about the Blue Ridge Parkway or Charlottesville area this time? Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Late June or early July! I'll fly in on the 13th....learn the ways of the Bullitt :)

Busy the last weekend in June...

I can't WAIT to drive this thing!!!!!

Jason

·
Banned
11,692 Posts
pete im down in wise,va.thats 360 mi to richmond,va.i could handle something like ya talking about june or july

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am good with late June early July. Let's see what dates might work for the Va Beach crowd and get something planned.

I vote for a cruise. I went on one last year with the MACH1 club through the Blueridge PKWY and had a blast.

Anyone else have suggestions?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Pete, the Blue Ridge Pkwy suits me fine, as we cruised to Wmsbg in last year's Bullitt rally, so including others that might want to come to/from other parts of the state is a great idea.

I can't speak for Jeff & Gail......they tend to be show queens :p

No shows for me, so I'd rather roll :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Alright. How does July 11th work for everyone? If we can decide on a date, then I will work on planning a route for us.

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
July 11th is the show in Phoebus.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, what about July 18th?? Would that work for everyone?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I don't see anything on the 18th. Hubby will have to check to make sure he won't be on det that weekend.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Either of those dates work for me. It would be cool to meet some VA Bullitt owners.

35 days until I get to see mine! :-D

Jason

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is anyone else interested?

Gail, are you guys free on the 18th of July?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Pete, I'm having lunch with The Show Queens (aka Jeff & Gail) tomorrow (Saturday, 5/16), so I'll bring this topic up.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.