Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what springs do you recommend to lower one down that dont sacrafice ride quality???

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard n2ohatch, 1543 has BBK specific rate springs that lower the car another 3/4 inch from stock, ride is alittle different but not much. That was my preference, some like um lower. Again welcome aboard. BTW i was told by BBK that eibach makes their springs when i bought them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well... since the bullitt ride is already harsh why not get a quality set of springs that are "real" not just for "looks"? I recommend H&R Supersports as an all-around good upgrade. I mean you could just cut a few coils off the spring if all you care about is looks, that would save you money and get the same result, but I wouldn't do it to a Bullitt! (Some other forums out there have some how-to's up on cutting coils).

Don't mean to be a downer, but you can't really have it both ways!! Plus, ride "comfort" is a personal thing. I think the bullitt rides fine, but my wife thinks it's way too harsh; but I can't tell the difference between it and her Escape...

Sorry I can't be of much help...

·
Registered
967 Posts
+1 for the H&R supersports. i have them on mine and i love them. car sits great handles great and rides nice. if you get some caster camber plates with your lowering springs i recomend Maximum Motorsports' caster camber plates. super easy install, look great, and super easy to use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the input ive owned a dozen foxes and one sn-95 car this thing rides like a dream compared to the others anyone on here run a tube k-member in theirs???

·
Car Whisperer
20,787 Posts
I like my Vogtlands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts