Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you Gator Haters can rejoice. As for this Gator Fan, "Good Luck, Steve. Thanks for the great run!"

:sad:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is the former Heisman Award winner going back with the 49ers?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correction, Spurrier resigned from Florida and is willing to coach in the NFL if the opportunity avails itself to him...Riiiight!

I went to Florida from 88-95. Spurrier was considered a God there. In 1990 he came in a close third for governor in Alachua County on write-ins. Spurrier could do no wrong. He will likely go to Tampa or Jax. I just hope Bob Stoops comes back to coach at Florida.

If I was Tampa I would have fired Dungy the second I heard of Spurrier's decision. They have wanted Spurrier for years and now is their only chance. As a third string Buc fan I predict Tamps will blow this call too.

Bullitt #03457 Dark Highland Green
The car I just had to have...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#03457-Gr on 2002-01-06 00:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arizona is not near enough to an Ocean for Steve, besides, Florida rules when it comes to golfing. Spurrier has planted himself in Florida with family and beach homes - he won't leave the state (except possibly for Carolina according to some rumors that I agree with). Tampa, who has coveted Steve since 1995, when they almost lured him away with a big money deal, should act NOW. But as any NFL fan knows, and I as a fan of the Bucs, they will blow this and allow Spurrier to go to Jacksonville.

Florida has apparently offered Bob Stoops the job for $3million per year. Spurrier's package was only $2.1million per year. Sound like they weren't paying Spurrier enough? -Nonsense. If spurrier want $5million, he would have gotten it. Spurrier left to rule the NFL.

Rumor has it that Stoops will also receive a Bullitt to drive.

Bullitt #03457 Dark Highland Green
The car I just had to have...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#03457-Gr on 2002-01-06 11:12 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts