Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Basketball fans around here? If so theres gonna be one hell of a game tomorrow. Spurs are playin the Mavs at Dallas @ 2:30pm. I believe on ABC. Im a huuuuuuge Spurs fan so ill be lookin forward to this one!!!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I will be watching.....I frickin' hate the Mavs. If Bill Walton ever gets off of Dirk's nuts it will not be soon enough for me.!!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh man this is gonna be freaking insane. Ill be at the lethal dyno day in SA during that time but will make sure a tv is tuned to it.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
the mav's always seem to find a way to lose/ fold in the clutch...why should this series be any different? regular season record means nothing anymore so

·
Registered
142 Posts
Big time Mavs fan here. Go Mavs!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be a good one!! Tip offs in 2 hours!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That game was bull****. Duncan gets 2 technicals for laughing and Spurs lost. Whata joke!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yay!!!!! Go Mavs!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
droopysbullitt said:
You sound like Mark Cuban complaining about the refs...:lol: It's not the playoffs so who cares??

Yeah i know its not the playoffs but if you actually saw how Tim Duncan got ejected then you mite change ur opinion.

·
Registered
163 Posts
They cant eject the dayum king! NBA sux lol.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
That ref blows!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hook 'Em said:
That ref blows!

Werd!!! Guess we got a another Mark Cuban in the house. :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :doubt:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
droopysbullitt said:
Come on guys it's one game... Dirk got thrown out this year too, just part of the game. You'd think you just lost game 4...... :roll:

I fully expect the Mav's to melt down at some point in the playoffs...
Yeah the game was just a rivalry and it was only in the reg season so it wasn't much a biggie. Most of us are just shocked how Duncan got ejected. Did u get a chance to catch it droopy?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Check it out everyone...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I call BS, throw that ref out!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
IT was a stupid call. Just messing with you guys.... :D Really Mark Cuban is the only owner that is willing to stand up to the league when he sees a problem. If all the owners started complaining maybe things would change. NOT.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts