Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
They sound nice, look nice, and at a decent price too. Which ones were you considering, the street legal or off road version?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I called the makers/ owners of SSS exhaust direct. Jon was very professional and was as excited as I am about my car! They are the same owners of Wheel replicas. Jon told me that Air turbine makes the exhaust systems for them. So I will be trying these SSS axlebacks out...they have 2 versions now... 3.5 in and 4 in. I will be going with the 3.5 inch axlebacks. It wont be for about another 3-4 weeks. Ill post a video as soon as i get them!

·
Registered
55 Posts
To clarify, our factory is the same factory that manufactures for Aero-Turbine. I believe they go by Aero Exhaust now. :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
John-- Are you guys a warehouse or do you have a store front/ counter to buy from? I'm in Houston and would like to take a ride over and see your stuff in person.

·
Registered
55 Posts
We are a warehouse but you are welcome to come by and visit. You can call me at your convenience 832-640-4562, and I will be glad to help anyway I can. We are located in Katy off 90 just past Katy High School.

thanks for checking in.

John

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just put them on and they sound great! Alot louder than I thought they would be...ill post a video by the end of the week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Rico#890 said:
Just put them on and they sound great! Alot louder than I thought they would be...ill post a video by the end of the week.
Does that mean you are happy with the system? Inquiring minds want to know :wink:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
J-n-R said:
Does that mean you are happy with the system? Inquiring minds want to know :wink:
I had a smile on my face and never turned on the radio the whole ride home :smile: !

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Sounds good to me . A little more aggressive then I want but a real nice throaty sound

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sounds like a nice deep tone not the higher pitched raspy sounds alot of the aftermarket axlebacks seem to have

1 - 20 of 31 Posts