·
Registered
57 Posts
Mac Pro Camblers are mufflers right?
do they have a web site?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Actually there is a MAC prochamber h-pipe and they also sell a line of mufflers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2001-07-26 17:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
What the heck was FOMOCO talking about when they downgraded the HP numbers in April. Seems like they could have saved themselves....and us some grief!! :???:

·
Registered
762 Posts
I don't remember exactly where I read it so don't consider this as factual but the initial hope was that the engine would make 300 BHP.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The preliminary figures were 275HP and 315 lb-ft of torque as per the Mustang Bullitt Feature Car Brochure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
when i was at the Mid-American Selby Car show a few months ago, they guys there from Team Mustang said they had to sturgle with the guys over at SVT, I am sure SVT had something to do with FoMoCo lowering there numbers.

if they advertized the bullit just as good as a cobra but 3-4K cheaper then cobra sales would have gone down. As it is now the bullitt will out stear and brake the cobra and if the billitt could hang with the cobra on the top end why else would you spend that extra on the cobra.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How does the compounding of modifications add to the hourspower gain?? If we gain 7 horses on Mac Prochambers will we still get the 8ish horsepower gain on the Dense Charger mod also? What I mean is all the add on linear or are they somewhat reduced do to other modification factors.

I would arseume that its the later, otherwise you could just add up the most cost effective modifications and get yourself to the 300 mark.

For $95 bucks the Dense air is a no brainer, but beyond that I would have to weigh the HP gain for the cost and how much it changes the originallity of the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts