Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-02 15:58, texasbullitt wrote:
no one is better then counselor troi or 7</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

T'Pal has 'em both beat! :grin: No comparison...! Did you see the pics of her out of the Vulcan suit? :eek:

·
Registered
340 Posts
If any one is interested in the new series Enterprise check out www.fsfa.org you can download all the Episodes. I do that since I miss it one TV. They always have the latest one by Saturday after the EP is show on TV.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Great site for images Scott. Wow, T'Pol looks good with long blonde hair and hardly a top! O.K. Everyone here is my list for an AllStar Crew......Kirk (Captain) Riker (first officer) Spock(science officer) Data (Helmsman) Dr. Bashire (Medical officer)Scotty (Chief engineer) Odo (head of security) and Guinan (bartender) I'll also throw in Nelix for my cook. But I can't forget Dr. Beverly Crusher. I think I love her.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 09:42, Bullitt XTC wrote:
Great site for images Scott. Wow, T'Pol looks good with long blonde hair and hardly a top! O.K. Everyone here is my list for an AllStar Crew......Kirk (Captain) Riker (first officer) Spock(science officer) Data (Helmsman) Dr. Bashire (Medical officer)Scotty (Chief engineer) Odo (head of security) and Guinan (bartender) I'll also throw in Nelix for my cook. But I can't forget Dr. Beverly Crusher. I think I love her.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What, no Deanna Troi and Seven of Nine????? I agree with your crew list, but you forgot the eye candy, XTC!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Holy Cow!! What a mistake on my part. We will need someone to act as Ambassador, or.....something. Borg expert. Yeah thats it. Every starship needs a Borg expert.I guess she's pretty smart too! She can assimalate me anytime.

·
Registered
309 Posts
On 2001-12-02 15:33, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
On 2001-12-02 15:20, Micah wrote:
Nasty,

I was thinking your graphic looks more like 1701-C, the Ambassador Class ship, but maybe it's just a quirk of the animation. :smile:

No, it's a Galaxy class, see! :smile:
(snip)

OK, maybe it's a trick of my eyes, then. :smile:

Here's 1701-C if anybody's interested:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hah hah hah! :grin: I know a LOT of places I can use THAT!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts