Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all- I've recently joined the forum and I’m looking for a minty, well sorted DHG 08 or 09 located in the Northeast if possible as I’d like to avoid shipping. I’m in Southern NH. I have a line on one local car but wanted to see if I might be missing any others. I prefer generally stock but might consider the right modified car provided it maintains the overall low key Bullitt exterior wrapper. I’d highly prefer the car to be low mileage maybe 15k to 30k or so. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Luck! I ended up finding at least 11 of them with a wide range of miles and pricing. After all that research, in all different states, I found a minty one, recently listed, 30 minutes from home, go figure....

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hello all- I've recently joined the forum and I’m looking for a minty, well sorted DHG 08 or 09 located in the Northeast if possible as I’d like to avoid shipping. I’m in Southern NH. I have a line on one local car but wanted to see if I might be missing any others. I prefer generally stock but might consider the right modified car provided it maintains the overall low key Bullitt exterior wrapper. I’d highly prefer the car to be low mileage maybe 15k to 30k or so. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hello NH44. I have a 2008 DHG Bullitt with 26,200 miles. I live in Cary, NC. Bought my Bullitt two years ago from a Bullitt fanatic in Kentucky. It had 18k or so on it at the time. Thought I would use it as a daily driver, but I don’t like the solid rear axle. Seldom drive it after driving it daily for 8k miles. Thus, I’m ready to sell it. It’s all stock. (I made the previous owner remove the axle back exhaust he had installed and replace it with the stock exhaust before I drove it home.) I can send you the VIN and pictures. Virtually perfect exterior and interior. Has the HID lights and the Shaker 1000 options. Relatively new Michelins that I bought at about 20k miles. I can send you a copy of the clean Carfax I purchased when I bought it. No accidents on that report and I’ve had none. $20,000 firm (which is a bit less than I paid for it).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lreeves- please see 2nd post. I ended up finding one already but appreciate your response and good luck with your future sale as it sounds like a great car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello NH44. I have a 2008 DHG Bullitt with 26,200 miles. I live in Cary, NC. Bought my Bullitt two years ago from a Bullitt fanatic in Kentucky. It had 18k or so on it at the time. Thought I would use it as a daily driver, but I don’t like the solid rear axle. Seldom drive it after driving it daily for 8k miles. Thus, I’m ready to sell it. It’s all stock. (I made the previous owner remove the axle back exhaust he had installed and replace it with the stock exhaust before I drove it home.) I can send you the VIN and pictures. Virtually perfect exterior and interior. Has the HID lights and the Shaker 1000 options. Relatively new Michelins that I bought at about 20k miles. I can send you a copy of the clean Carfax I purchased when I bought it. No accidents on that report and I’ve had none. $20,000 firm (which is a bit less than I paid for it).
If only I were closer! I’m on the other side of the country looking for a Bullitt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts