Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp, got the new wheels and tires mounted, balanced and installed. Gave the car a completely different look. I have to thank Katonk as the winner of the Karma for the wheel center Bullitt stickers made me think of doing this. So Katonk, thank you and you can see how they were used. I actually used the "prototype" ones as the "B" in Bullitt was closed to the "B" on the back of the car.

I got the wheels from a business on E-bay, O.E. Distributors in Sarasota, Florida. Their seller name is moore9911 on e-bay and their order number to call is 1-866-273-3651. They will sell at the e-bay price over the phone. They were excellent in their customer service as the first set of wheels I got were wrong and actually nicer more expensive wheels, but not the ones I wanted. They had them shipped back, no questions asked, and got me the right ones that came with everything, center caps (came with Cobra ones and I used Katonk's stickers on them to change them), lug nuts and even valve stems. I dealt with Dan and Lance and both were very nice and very customer oriented. Good deal on the wheels and they mounted and balanced with no issues at all. Cars runs sweet with them on there.

See what you guys think:

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
I like.

BTW, that's the same place I bought my black Bullitts. Very nice to deal with.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Looks good......

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looks great!! I've also bought some center caps off them. I also got the wrong order, but all was taken care of.

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tires are: front: 255-40-17 and rear: 315-35-17.

Thanx for all the kind words. I am real happy with the way it looks.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Painting the car to match the wheels would be trick. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts