Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was clued over HERE by a pic on Stangnets forums. Well it's official. Add Steeda to the list of tuners that are playing with the Bullitt's. Let's see what they have to offer now. I'm actually kind of torn on this issue. While I think it's great that these companies are taking an interest in our Bullitts and they're going to be offering performance parts for us, part of me dreads some of the cosmetic things they may be doing to the Bullitts. Ah well.. Time will tell. Lets see what they have to offer.

:smile:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I dont see how that is offical. IT looks to me they just put a pic of the bullitt on there web site..... I do not see anyhyting for hte Bullitt specifically.... I must be missing something here???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Steeda is interested in a bullitt. We have been talking about my black bullitt 2618 for a while, and they have even given me some cool deals on their products. I brought mine to their shop in florida for they could check it out. I got an bassanni x-pipe, tri-ax shifter, floormats, and pullies for my efforts. Not bad. Kind of tempts me to convert mine into a steeda, for a real cheap price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-26 15:27, Learo2000GT wrote:
I dont see how that is offical. IT looks to me they just put a pic of the bullitt on there web site..... I do not see anyhyting for hte Bullitt specifically.... I must be missing something here???
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

check out the pic behide the bullitt its self, that is the bullitt engine, looks like a supercharger added to it, they are playing with it someway or another.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Steeda has been testing a NOVI 1000 on the Bullitt. They have had one in for testing as early as May according to a person that I know who works there. I do a lot of business with them and have a lot of confidence in their products so I'm sure that whatever they release will be good and reliable.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Steeda's good folks!
hope the final product looks better than that Kenny Brown abomination!!!
knowing steeda, it probably will!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thanks for the clarificaion.. Now see what you are talking about....

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also look closely at the pic of the car.. They have the Steeda "S" graphic on the side of the car. That's all I can see cosmetically right off the bat. But it is good that people are taking an interest in our cars! :smile:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I agree w/ Blackwing. We should be happy about all the interest. I even go to the extent to disagree w/ everyone that slammed Kenny Brown. Yes these companies are putting their names on our beloved cars, but that's how they advertise. I'm not worried about the crap they put on cars that other people may buy. I'm concerned w/ the parts I can put on my car that I want. So if they need a little free advertising to justify the R&D costs, good for them.

·
Registered
959 Posts
There is a new Novi 100 Kit out for the bullitt. Saw an ad for it yesterday.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Novi 1000 kit that is.. :smile:

·
Registered
899 Posts
The Steeda site has been updated with details on the Bullitt conversion....

FYI

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
GRRRRRRRRR! I want a Steeda Bullitt noooowwwww. (whine ala Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka)

·
Registered
959 Posts
The NOVI 1000 kit I saw being sold by Shaun Hyland was for The Bullitt. $3650 for the whole kit, including freight.

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like what they've done with it except for 1 little thing. They went and ditched the Bullitts rolled exhaust tips and went with a set of plain ol, everyday, angle cut, chromed Mustang parts. Other than that it's pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i agree Blak, if you're going to mod a Bullitt, don't put stock GT tips back on!!!
make it something special sticking out back there........"baby's got back" & i think we should keep that thang goin on! -LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts