Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buck wanted me to post up his number as he's riding out the storm there in Laurel. His number is 832-414-4395. Show him some of that original Southern Hospitality. :lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Laurel is Safer

Might be a good idea he split town. Parts of Baytown are already under water and it hasn't even rained yet.

Yung is baking a cake here ... Going to be a nice cozy LOUD FREAKIN' EVENING ... getting the wind howl already here ... LOL :badgrin:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Rain Now

9:34 PM and the rain just started. Give Magnolia about 30-45 minutes and the rain will be there.

Wierd situation this time ... We also seem to have wind coming from the north also. :question: :question: :question:

Looks like ComCast just went out but we do have power. I hope we keep it. :confused:

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
9:34 PM and the rain just started. Give Magnolia about 30-45 minutes and the rain will be there.

Wierd situation this time ... We also seem to have wind coming from the north also. :question: :question: :question:

Looks like ComCast just went out but we do have power. I hope we keep it. :confused:
11:04 pm and no rain yet. Soon I'm sure. Winds still aren't very stroong yet either.

·
Registered
104 Posts
talked to Buck earlier, he and his family made it safely. praying everything at his home is well. pray for all in the path of Ike.

still no rain, some wind but not much yet. the power has flickered a good dozen times. I have dad's bullitt in my garage, so he could get all of his other vehicles in his garage.

jerry's vette is in clear lake, in the mandatory evaluation area. it is in a friends shop and he was supposed to pick it up yesterday at lunch time but he was in mississippi yesterday and did not get back here until 2 am this morning. I AM WORRIED.

hope everyone the best.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Where ever you guys an gals are.....i hope you are safe...too bad about the vette....Mary.

Buck....good move on your part...stay safe...man.

Here right now...just some sprinkles an some light north wind

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Update on Buck:

"steelfalcon buck house is ok except missing shingles"

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bullitt 736 said:
Kim cooked cakes and cooikes earlier. I made Rotel chees dip.
Judging by your spelling, there might have been a little liquor involved? :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.