Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Hmmm...I don't know but I do see quite a few dash knobs (headlight knob and dimmer wheel, A/C knobs, etc) that are the same as those on my 2007 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Cool. :cool:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
It says upgraded interior standard so I'd say the aluminum wheel. The other wheel is the cheaper wheel. The interior pkg is an option including the aluminum dash applique, aluminum trim on wheel, gas pedal, brake pedal. The options listed don't show the in dash gps yet the pictures of the interior include it. Probably is an option. It was $2000 extra when I ordered my car. I have a dash mounted gps. Much cheaper.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cochese said:
Hmmm...I don't know but I do see quite a few dash knobs (headlight knob and dimmer wheel, A/C knobs, etc) that are the same as those on my 2007 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Cool. :cool:
thats kinda like me with my 96 danger ranger. Same a/c and heating knobs as in my car :p. Kinda funny when you consider that my truck cost about half what the car did brand new

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
hockeyplayerhere said:
thats kinda like me with my 96 danger ranger. Same a/c and heating knobs as in my car :p. Kinda funny when you consider that my truck cost about half what the car did brand new
Let's hear it for universal knobs and button controls!

Actually, it looks like the headlight knob is different.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
barry bullitt said:
It says upgraded interior standard so I'd say the aluminum wheel. The other wheel is the cheaper wheel. The interior pkg is an option including the aluminum dash applique, aluminum trim on wheel, gas pedal, brake pedal. The options listed don't show the in dash gps yet the pictures of the interior include it. Probably is an option. It was $2000 extra when I ordered my car. I have a dash mounted gps. Much cheaper.
Actually the second picture (all black wheel) is the upgraded steering wheel used on the GT500's. It's much like the FR500 wheel that can be installed on the 2001's

·
Registered
128 Posts
i'd say the second one based that the second one also has the correct gauges and steering wheel.(the first picture has the standard GT gauge)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
The ones we saw were the darker color.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The videos push that the Bullitt comes with the GT500 steering wheel, which is the dark one. They all emphazize the thumb rests at 10 and 2, which are specific to that wheel.

Just noted that the GT500 wheel is specified in the Fact Sheet sticky in the same line as the seat upgrade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts