Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ist annual Steve McQueen day was great. Bullitts made a showing and a memory. Steve's Birthday in his childhood town, at least doubled the population.

Bullitts present Chris-240_Bullitt, Mike in his 67..( a great hit with the locals ) Me and Nanci WonBullitt0647 and Dallas bullitt677.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Cool pics. Looks like a good time and a great way of celebrating Steve's Birthday. Thanks for sharing these. Wish I could have been there.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
i was on my way to Slater but backed out at the last minute.. Didnt wanna drive up there. Planning on another celebration next year?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I just got back. They say Chad McQueen is going to be there next year. Dennis you should have seen what the $30 book you like you bought went for during the auction. Buy the way they auctioned the last one, again.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
We are going to work on making it a Bullitt Spring event. 08 Bullitts will be out by then so we should have an even bigger showing. I just got one of the Limited Edition books in the mail yesterday!! Very cool book. Signed by both authors and a cd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts