Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a flyer from the movie theater about a so called Steve McQueen days in Slater, MO. That is where McQueen grew up. It is happening all weekend to celebrate what would be McQueen's 77 birthday. I was gunna take the Bullitt up there and see if Barbara would sign it... but ended up not making the trip. Hopefully they do it again next year might go up there and check out some of McQueen's stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Yes, there was an Article in the St Louis Post Dispatch about that and there were posts about it on "Bullitt Chat"
how are you liking the car?
Marty

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
by the way, most of the members "hang out" in the "Bullitt Chat" forum more than other forums.
as you get more comfortable John, come on in and join some of the discussions and post.
also, don't be afriad to ask questions, there are some really nice people here!!

Marty.

ps: let me know if you ever have any interest in the following, i'll make you a great deal as they are of no use to me any more.
take your time, i know we talked about it!
1. Front Bra...used for travelling
2. Ford Mustang logo front hood protector...it looks really good!
3. 1 LH & 1 RH Power Slot front rotors . never used
4. "Noah" dust cover for Bullitt
5. Diablo Predator Sport programer/tuner
6. National Drivetrain 3.73 gears with FULL shim kit.
if you and/or your Dad make the trip up here for any of that, i'll throw in 1 of my 2 Auto Art 1/18 scale die cast Bullitt Mustang models for free (in the CORRECT color of course!!! - DHG)

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mystang99 said:
by the way, most of the members "hang out" in the "Bullitt Chat" forum more than other forums.
as you get more comfortable John, come on in and join some of the discussions and post.
also, don't be afriad to ask questions, there are some really nice people here!!

Marty.

ps: let me know if you ever have any interest in the following, i'll make you a great deal as they are of no use to me any more.
take your time, i know we talked about it!
you can call me at home or PM me here at the site anytime!
Marty
1. Front Bra...used for travelling
2. Ford Mustang logo front hood protector...it looks really good!
3. 1 LH & 1 RH Power Slot front rotors . never used
4. "Noah" dust cover for Bullitt
5. Diablo Predator Sport programer/tuner
6. National Drivetrain 3.73 gears with FULL shim kit.
if you and/or your Dad make the trip up here for any of that, i'll throw in 1 of my 2 Auto Art 1/18 scale die cast Bullitt Mustang models for free (in the CORRECT color of course!!! - DHG)

ya im enjoying the Bullitt a ton. I may be entering it in a show this weekend but not for sure if im going to just take it or enter it. I saw the thing about the days on the Bullitt chat forum right after i posted this and felt like an idiot... ya i'd definately be interested in the car cover for sure and i would like to see a picture of the hood protector and bra. Right now i dont think i can afford to spend any more money on the programmer, gears or rotors... but maybe soon. And i have been looking for replica Bullitt's everywhere and couldnt find them i'd love to have one of yours.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i am technology challenged, so i can't take a pic and post it.
whenever you decide to get the car cover, i'll show you the front edge hood protector w/Mustang & Ford logo and the bra and you can decide then.
we'll work somthing out out the Bullitt diecast...i have 2 and only want to keep 1 now.
i've won a couple of trophy's at 2 shows...it was a BLAST!
just keep me posted whenever
glad you are enjoying the car.
marty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts