1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Bet that was his dads car lol

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
As that famous American Red Forman would say "Dumbass"...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Bret08 said:
As that famous American Red Forman would say "Dumbass"...
You're both right, brain-dead dumbass kids. Why would you ever try that anywhere...except San Francisco?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Although I would not do this jump, I must say I liked watching it. I would much rather see these people do this than street racing and coming on car forums and being so proud of beating someone's a--. Seems like those street racing get thumbs ups from some, street racing kills. And by the way don't most think the promo pics of Bullitts getting air is cool?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
There is a place here that is/was popular for kids to 'jump' their cars. Some have not been successful and several deaths have resulted from it. Jumping a car at 90-100 mph is not the smartest thing to do. I do remember some of the stupid crap I have done in the past and feel pretty lucky to have never had any serious incidents from them. It looks cool and it is fun, and as long as there are kids and cars it will continue. At least if they are doing this in an area where they don't hurt or kill anyone else, then it's their own cars and lives at stake. It makes me sad when kids lose their lives. On another note, I knew someone when I was young that had a hot car and drove the heck out of it without any issues. Was killed one night by a drunk driver. You just never know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts