Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else order the TNN Car and Driver Bullitt clip about 4 weeks ago and have not received theirs? They said it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I called the number but that number is just for ordering the tape. so I sent to the web site and clicked on "Contact Us" and left an E-mail. That was 5 days ago and still have not heard back or seen it in the mail! Argghhhh! That is 1 reason why I do not like ordering things through the mail or Internet!

Vicki

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mine came in on time for Christmas.
Jeff

·
Registered
216 Posts
I ordered the tape on December 13th and received it in about three weeks.

Per the invoice the description is:

cd show 2001-12 AIRS(12/08-09/01)

The vendor is RTM Productions, Inc. and phone number listed is 615.373.8838.

Hope you all get it soon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I say if you dont get it then go make your own , And have fun doing it .... I am sure the local law enforcement will be eager to help out ... LOL

·
Registered
286 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-13 19:04, DantheMan wrote:
What was the air date for the show? Thanks for your help.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

December 9th.

Update: Mine arrived today. :smile:

Scott D.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does it come in the mail or UPS? Mail came today already and so did UPS. Still no tape! Will be 4 weeks tomorrow... :sad:

UPS brought me a 351 fender emblem for my 69 coupe. They are very rare and hard to find, but I found one! It set me back $65 but I have one! The place I got it only had one, and luckily, I only need one for the one side!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn Karl! You had one the whole time! You don't know what I went through to find this one! But they are pretty rare finds....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts