Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all you guy's comments, I know this will sound really petty. But damn, those plastic caps are cheap and they look cheap. I would have thought that a package form Ford would have come to replace them with stainless steel ones and to give us some "limited" goodies! I know I can go to the corner autopart store and pick up a few custom ones, but its the principal!

Garth Ruhlin
Bullitt #0758
"Back-n-Black"
66' 289 HIPO Coupe

I figured they didn't ship with the car because they would be gone before we saw the car.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt758 on 2001-07-18 08:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hey Garth,

I know you may not be interested in after market caps, but I did come across some that are of real quality. They are chrome plated metal and look really sharp on our cars. I sent some to Bullitoid and he has taken a pic and posted on a post called "Bullitt Tire Valve Caps" by OKCBullitt. If you like them and are interested in them e-mail your address to me and I will ship them out to you right away. If you like them, I just ask that you cover my cost of $4.00.

This goes for anyone interested in the caps. I have sent out 10 - 12 sets to fellow Bullitt club members already and they all comment on how sharp they are. Let me know

OKCBullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2001-07-18 11:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2001-07-18 11:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2001-07-18 11:55 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Ya! They look like little chrome bullets sticking out of the tire! They look pretty cool. I ordered a pair from him and seem to get a few comments on them. They do "stick out" a little more than other caps.

Vicki

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
yes TwoStang, they do stick out a little. Someone mentioned they did not like that much and I told them they double as curb feelers. He! He! He!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts