Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are our stocks heads alum. and does anyone know if there is a good replacement or should we just get them ported. I see that many people wind up keeping their stock ones and instead cvhoose to have them ported for more flow.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I do not know about the port and polish, but I emailed the folks at Steeda and they told me that the stock heads were currently the best on the market for the Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
any dyno's 161? I thought about this but finding someone I feel is good enough is hard.

·
Registered
55 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-29 21:50, gatomalo wrote:
I do not know about the port and polish, but I emailed the folks at Steeda and they told me that the stock heads were currently the best on the market for the Bullitt.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

they are also the ONLY heads on the market....... www.fox-lake.com are getting mine this spring. They will do the P&P. And www.propowerparts.com/core.htm is going to have REAL cams (no regrinds in my motor!) avail in Feb 02. They also have larger valves and spring kits that will be going in too. WTF, i might as well drop the forged stroker kit too!!!! Whoa...this is getting expeeeeeeeeeensive. hehehheehehe

gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts