Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car got slightly scrapped in a parking lot, but it was enough to damage the paint. We had made a custom piece of StonGard about 8 months ago for his spoiler and wrapped it around the edge that got hit.

When we took off the StonGard, the area covered was fine. I hope this gives you folks some idea about how well StonGard can protect the front of your cars from paint chips.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Speed 2000 on 2001-08-18 22:21 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Man that looked ALOT worse!!! I'm seriously thinking about getting it put on #745, but may not be until spring. Can we cover the WHOLE car in it???? lol
Cam

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi David. I think I want to get a custom piece cut to cover the paint that runs parallel to the Bullitt sill plate. The heels of my shoes keep hitting the edge when I get in or out of the car and I have already chipped the paint twice. Please mention that to Cory the next time you talk to him. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Does stone guard have a web site? Anyone no? Or can anyone provide a number to find out where local dealer may be located. Any help would be great.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts