Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you couldn't make it out, it was an great time. We froze 50 lbs of gravel in a bucket of water, and hung it over a BMW trunk.

As the ice melted, the rocks fell onto the trunk, some fell on bare paint, some fell on the side protected with our product.

I don't know any exact figures, but I would have to guess you'd have to tailgate a lot of dump trucks to duplicate this kind of damage to the front of your car. This picture was taken at the end of the second day after 2 "buckets"!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Speed 2000 on 2001-10-03 02:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Speed 2000 on 2001-10-03 02:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Uh, which side is the StoneGard side? :wink:

·
Registered
396 Posts
The small sample you gave out fits perfectly over the Bullitt decal for protection. I took one on Sunday and placed it over my decal.

Bullitt 369
Cape Canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT 369 on 2001-10-03 14:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
Bullitt 369, that's a great idea. I am going to ask the installer to put a piece of StonGard over my Bullitt Serial Number Sticker when he comes over to do my door sills next week. Thanks for the idea.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts