Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i was impressed. i was driving back from miami today and decided to drop in on the steeda shop in pompano beach. i have been wanting to look at those timing adjusters they sell but mainly i just wanted to check the place out. they had their Cobra R race car in the showroom. that thing looks pretty tough. i was talking with one of their sales reps and he seemed very helpful and knowlegeable. if i ever get another car as a daily driver i will definitely let them work their magic on #3049. does anyone have any dyno results or SOTP reports of performance improvements using the timing adjuster? i think it will be my next mod along with some pulley's

·
Registered
75 Posts
I installed one on my bullitt and the SOTP was VERY good! Definately worth getting. I set mine at 14 degrees and run 91 octane gas with no problems. Most noticable on the botton end torque. Very easy to put on as well...the only problem i had was getting the nut off the crankshaft pulley...i needed an impact wrench. but other than that it was very very easy, about 30-40 mins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: #2971 on 2002-01-03 22:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey N8tr I see your in Miami. I also live in Miami. Man I have never seen a Bullitt around here other than mine. Did you just move down.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually i was only visiting miami for the orange bowl. my permanent address is in maryland but i spend a lot of time in daytona as well. well, have to run, i'm going to stop by daytona to watch practice for the rolex 24 hour race

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Nate -

I was at the Orange Bowl as well and had a really good time.... until Spurrier put Grossman in the game :sad: Even 8+ hours of tailgating couldn't ease the pain of watching the Terps get pounded like that.

Oh well.... there's always basketball!
(Carolina comes to Cole this Wednesday!!)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey man, good to hear from you. that game was a disaster but the tailgating helped a little. when the weather warms up a tad you should meet rob (redracer) and i at the dragstrip. btw- i thought miami was kind of trashy. what did you think?

·
Registered
111 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-05 16:04, N8tr wrote:
hey man, good to hear from you. that game was a disaster but the tailgating helped a little. when the weather warms up a tad you should meet rob (redracer) and i at the dragstrip. btw- i thought miami was kind of trashy. what did you think?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, Miami strikes me as one of those places where you either have $$$, or you don't. I didn't see much of a middle ground, but then again, I didn't spend a lot of time there. I hear that the beaches are sure nice, though... especially up in the South Beach area :wink:

As for meeting at the track once it warms up, I think that is a stellar idea. I wonder how many people make quarter mile passes with a baby seat in the back (sans baby, of course)? :grin:

Do you make it to any Terp Basketball games at Cole Field House?

Rick

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rick:
i think having the baby seat in the back would be an awesome idea. we may have to get a pic to post of that. i normally go to the terps games but have only been to two so far this year. not being a student anymore has kind of but a damper on my free ticket supply!!!!! i think i'm going to buy a season ticket at the comcast center so i can guaruntee myself all of the home games.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts