Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to local street racers saturday night here in utah ( yes the illegal ones) and i lined up against a 00' prelude w/ a jackson racing blower running 12 lbs. walked away from it. i had it by 3 lengths at 100.

second race was a integra ls w/ a jackson racing supercharger and it was also 12 lbs of boost.. he also had no interior. beet it by 3 lengths at 100.

3 race was a hottie little girl in a worked z28 it had full borla exhasut and a couple other goodies under the hood she wouldn't tlll me about. i also beet her by 3 lengths at 100

everyone i have talked to says my bullit is alot faster than other gt's they have raced that have work. i am thinking i might have a factory freak!! :smile:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Good job showing the BULLITT. You made us all proud. What mods do you have, and have you ran it at the track for some 1/4 mile splits?

·
Registered
451 Posts
THESE are the types of stories I like to hear!!! I'll spare you any preaching about racing on the street, because then I'd be a hypocrite!

Joe

·
Registered
229 Posts
Way to go show the ricers and chevys what a bullitt can do!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey guys sorry to ruin the good tidings but I have to chime in here. If you want to race go to a track! In high school I had a friend of mine killed in a street race. He lost control around the century mark (due to road conditions) flipped several times and wasn't heard from again. If he were racing at a track we would still be hanging out today.

I agree when your young street racing seems like the thing to do, but I guarantee you can get better races, more money and have more fun at a local track.

Oh yah, the guy he was racing got to take a trip due to manslaughter.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know street racing is dangerous and i do plan to go to the track a lot but the problem with that is most people won't go to the track. they talk it up but never go.

i don't have any mods yet. that is what was so good about racing those cars, the imports hade at least 7k in work and the camaro had about 2k... i am completely stock i have had the car a month. i do have a borla catback and x pipe on the way. and my NOS bottle is currently being polished. so as of right now i don't have anything done.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice, dom't forget your bullitt has better gears than a GT. :grin:
--War_Hawk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts