Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread/regristry is for 01 and 08 Bullitts that came with NO opitions. Meaning 01s without the MACH460 stereo and the 08s without the funky headlights, stereo, lighting and other wissbang stuff..

Please give color with year Bullitt number

I'll start;

HG 08 #1328 is a stripper :lol:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
No big time stereo in my `01.
I don`t consider her a stripper though.
She doesn`t like poles.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Our Canadian stripper Bullitts included the Mach460. hmm :confused:

....what do I do JR???

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cdnTB#2021 said:
Our Canadian stripper Bullitts included the Mach460. hmm :confused:

....what do I do JR???
Well did the 01 Canadian Bullitts have any opitions that you could add??? Or was all Canadian Bullitts strippers????

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
texasbullitt said:
only thing my 08 / hg 2497 has is serius radio , does that qualify as a stripper?
Nope you can't spinn on the pole with that thingy on your rear end

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Well did the 01 Canadian Bullitts have any opitions that you could add??? Or was all Canadian Bullitts strippers????
If I remember, the only option on Canadian Bullitts was the colour.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
JrzyBullitt said:
No wissbang stuff on 4810. Zero options, Bullitt package only. I love strippers! :D
YUP! I would like to see Ford offer a real stripper Mustang and get it down to 3000 pounds. Why should a performance car have air conditioning and all the creature comforts? The Ford Racing Mustang is definitely a stripper BUT ... it starts at $125,000.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
It will be interesting to see how the '08/'09 Bullitt stripper numbers pan out. I believe that due to the fact that more options are/were available on the '08/'09 Bullitts that they ('08/'09 strippers) will be as rare or more rare than '01 Bullitts that are strippers. I have no basis for this information...just a hunch.

Note: Strippers are cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.