Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Kenny Brown and if you are interested, I have one for sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DragonBullitt said:
Kenny Brown and if you are interested, I have one for sale.
But is it kenny brown just for the bullitt or does it fit other applications as well?
I need to know if some one makes one spacificly for the bullitt or if we have to use a cobra brace.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
If you want one that doesn't cover the sticker on the strut tower, then Kenny Brown is your only choice. Otherwise, I think any standard GT brace will work.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9mmBullitt said:
If you want one that doesn't cover the sticker on the strut tower, then Kenny Brown is your only choice. Otherwise, I think any standard GT brace will work.
I tryed a GT brace and it hits the throttle body and I dont think the kenny brown will work with the JLT intake.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Correct... Kenny Browns will not clear the JLT...

It's my understanding that no strut tower braces will clear a JLT... I'm caught in the same dilemna.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
There is no point to the strut tower brace. And if you get hit on one side, the force will push the brace and mess the fender on the opposite side.

Also the 03/04 wont work on ours it is ment for to clear the EATON S/C, and will mess up the sticker. another site that sells the Brace is
www.V8power.com, and it clears the sticker, but again if your going to stiffen up the chassi, youd be better to just weld un your stock sub-frame connectors or a K-Member.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts