Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think there would be any benefit to adding a STB on the Bullitt? Ford hasn't put one on since '97, stating the body is more reinforced starting with the '98 model. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
610 Posts
As black Sunshine says "all it can do is help", bad news is you'd have to drill some holes.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Make sure if you are going to purchase that it will definately clear the intake. I seem to remember reading some fit issues with the normal GT intake, to say nothing of the Bullitt intake. Just a heads up!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have one on. It makes it a lot more rigid. I didn't have to drill any holes and it cleared the intake fine.

·
Registered
229 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-16 16:44, Dennis wrote:
Which make is that again Wes? And from whom did you order it?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I ordered it from maximum motosports, and it was just the chrome one for the bullitt. I didn't install it my uncle did so I don't know I f he had to do anything special or not I can ask him if you like though.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
What was macimum's PN for the bullitt brace? I don't see it on their site. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts