Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first time starting a new thread on this site. I decided that when I pay off my student loans (35k left), I'm going to reward myself with a little gift from American Muscle. And since I have a very long time until that happens, I figured I'd do a little research... Does anybody have this hood (https://www.americanmuscle.com/trufiber-svt-hood-0509.html) and like or dislike it? I figured it's the closest thing to the original hood in the movie and it looks sweet! Also, are hood pins a must have for this hood? Attach some pics of it if you have this hood! thanks!

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Justin,

Ahhh nothing like the satisfaction of rewarding ourselves with a little something extra for our beloved Bullitt's Eh! :grin2:

My opinion...I like the style of this hood as far as aftermarket goes...noticed a pic on AM with a DHG Bullitt towards the end of the customer pictures, just too bad it wasn't a better one.

Good luck with your choice! It's really up to you on how it looks, if you like it go for it...this is what makes being a car nut fun, we can personalize our rides to our individualized tastes :smile2:

·
Car Whisperer
20,829 Posts
with the Boss hood gone, maybe the next best thing. I would think the hood pins would be a must.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
When I pay-off my daughter's student loans, I'm buying a new house. ;) :D

JK, way to have goals/vision and the hood will look pretty sweet on your ride - enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts