Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices do not include shipping. I will send pics upon request. If anything doesn't work as advertised I will gladly refund your money.

1. Sold

2. Sold

3. Sold

4. Trim for around shifter, painted DHG. Does not have the shifter boot or chrome trim.-$25

5. Sold

6. Sold

7. Sold

8. Sold

9. Trim for around shifter with shift boot. Painted DHG. The outer edge is also painted DHG. No chrome ring.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
PM Sent

I'm very interested. PM sent.:wink:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Cleaning house, Brent? Not putting the B back to original to sell, are you? :eek: I may be interested in #5. Are you going to Biff's tonight? We'll be there 6:30 ish.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Right now there are 3 in line for the lights. 1-clarktl, 2-builtbullitt, 3-01 blue bullitt. I'll give each person a couple of days to respond to pm's and then I'll move on to the next person.

I want everyone to realize these are the clear lights...not the smoked lights...and they are used but in very good shape. I can send pics to an email address but the pics are too big to post on IMBOC.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also found another trim piece for around the shifter that is painted DHG, but this one has the boot in place. The reason I didn't use it is because they painted the black trim around the very edge. Let me know if interested. No chrome insert with this one either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.