Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd run with the BULLITTS , but not with the Bulls!

These are two brothers from the U.S. that were gored by a bull at the same time. That's gotta hurt! :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Dumbasses....literally

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Well thats gorey

My work here is done.....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Well thats interesting..... A 1500LB ****ED OFF Bull blinding running down city street gore to American brothers in ASS area at same time who payed bunches of money for the experiene.... Their mother must be proud......

If I was there HMO I would refuse payment

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Does the bull's horn go all the way through the guy on the right? It kind of looks like the tip of the horn is sticking out just below the red sash around his waist.

And you just know that's gonna leave a mark.

The parents back home were probably hoping the "smart one" would keep the other brother out of trouble. Oh well.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
And what happened to the Bulls after this run?

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
punk lancelot said:
Does the bull's horn go all the way through the guy on the right? It kind of looks like the tip of the horn is sticking out just below the red sash around his waist.

And you just know that's gonna leave a mark.

The parents back home were probably hoping the "smart one" would keep the other brother out of trouble. Oh well.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Looks like they are in the running for the Darwin award, eh?:lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lunchbox said:
Allrighty then... The other picture I saw showed the horn going into the guys leg just below the knee and you could see it about to come out his thigh.

Thanks for the pix of the steaks Jeff, that was funny. Made me hungry as well. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts