Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike, maybe you could put a poll of who found a DPFE wiring problem and who didn't. Then we could get an idea of the percentage differences of how many Bullitts with the problem and how many without....???

Vicki

·
Registered
257 Posts
Personally YES. I just plain liked the car. No matter what is was called. btw this is my first Mustang in 38 years.

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-01 11:29, BRUCE H wrote:
Personally YES. I just plain liked the car. No matter what is was called. btw this is my first Mustang in 38 years.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Bruce, there is a poll for "How many Mustangs have you owned"...

(BTW if you put [use square brackets like these] {url} in front and {/url} in back of the web address in your sig it will be active. Only required in your sig, in the text area it automaticlly is!)

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
The Bullitt name caught my attention when Mustangworld first profiled it, but as soon as I saw the first pic it was love immediately! This car was destined for me, name or no name! :smile:

·
Registered
596 Posts
They could have called it a crap bag and I still would have bought it. I to seen the car and fell in love. Thankfully the wife liked it too, as I was going to get a GT, but after driving the Bullitt there was no going back.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey, if they called it "crap bag", they probably could have made shirts and stuff for it (without licensing from Warner) :smile:

B-Man
Webmaster
www.CrapBagClub.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts