Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to make a new forum for members to go to that lists all the areas that are of concern about our Bullitts.
If you all could mention some here, I will add them to list and Webmaster can make a separate Forum for them! Thanks, Y2K for the idea!

1. Where to find build sheet
2. Not to get ID# sticker wet
3. Tighten those tranny bolts
4. tighten lug nuts

·
Registered
721 Posts
How about maybe cleaning or detail products that are Clearcoat friendly or not, whats best for leather and plastic etc.?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Why don't you title it, "TSB's, Recalls, and Uniform Concerns."?

I'd add all TSB's and Recalls (should they occur,)
the 'Scary Sound' or 'Ticking Noise,'
Trans woes and clunk issues,
Headlight replacements,
and basically all the stuff that all Bullitters need to be aware of.

And, I wonder if each item to be included should be subject to moderator review to insure that the forum is not chock full of irrelevant info.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, under the Forum "Mechanical Issues" in small letters it says "recalls etc." So there is already a forum for that issue. We need more of a "Heads Up" place mostly for newbies to go as they haven't seen a lot of posts way back to alert them of some of the problems that we have all endured and to be aware of them........

And O1GT, they all will be reviewed so they are not duplicated, etc. Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-05 23:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thanks TwoStangwmn for following up with this idea. I really think it'll help all the new guys/gals. I've been noticing the membership has been going up quickly these days and a lot of repeat questions and issues keep coming up. Personally, I'd name the topic something like, "When All Else Fails, Read the Directions. What Every Bullitt Owner Should Know."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts