Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bill and I are chosen committee members for our upcoming Auto Boat Speed Show here in Spokane the last weekend in March. We chose the theme as Red, White, and Blue. There will be a red Mustang (our R), a white Mustang, and a blue one, then 2 or 3 others. We will have a big flag and we have a lighted running pony sign the club owns we will hang from above.

Does anyone have any suggestions for us to use to tie in with the red, white, and blue, theme for our show? Thousands of people go to this show and we want our Inland Empire Mustang Club to show proud!

Each club from around chooses 5-6 cars they want to be in the show. It is not just a Mustang show, it is for all kinds of cars and boats. The winning club wins $100 for their club and the car owners get ribbons or a trophy. We want to win! HELP PLEASE!!

Vicki & Bill

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
sense they are all mustangs, red white and blue and you are going to have a flag background you could go with American Pride, Pride of American something of that nature, will have more after I think about it for a while

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Patriotic & Proud Ponies!
(or something like that)

Good luck, planning a show is a lot of work - ask me how I know :wink:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Joyce! Ya, Bill is wanting to back out of it now but I won't let him. We will have the help of a lot of other members as we are not very creative ourselves. :smile:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
that gave me an idea... if i could just remember it....:lol:
Um Pride and power only come in RED WHIT AND BLUE. kinda corney but hey it may give someone else a better idea

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Born in the USA

Too corny? Are you singing the tune?!?!?

Made in America

Too plain? (As opposed to made in China)

I'm still thinking!! If I come up with anything else, I'll post again.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Mustangs are very "spirited", so why not use "SPIRIT OF AMERICA".

Good Luck!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are great! Any more? I will take them to the next meeting and see which one gets the vote! Can't wait! Thanks everyone! :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts