Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to return the CAI I bought from Summit because it did not fit the Bullitt, but was advertised that it did. They refunded the cost of the kit, but kept the 10.50 handling fee. I wrote them back that the only reason I returned it was because it did not fit as described. I told them I'm part of a car club and we exchange experiences we have with online vendors. I'm curious to see what they tell me. Originally, I was supposed to pay return shipping with insurance! :eek: I complained about that and they sent me a prepaid UPS label. I buy from them on a semi-regular basis. I bought an exhaust kit for the Cougar, and it didn't fit worth a damn. I ended up having to turn pipes around and bend things just to get it mounted. It looks like crap, but should be good enough till I get it on the road and to someone who can do it right.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
That sucks. I've had that happen with an Ebay purchase before and it got me steamed. You'd think with a name as big as Summit they'd be willing to help out.

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
keep us informed so we know whether to order from them or not. if it was advertised as fitting and it does not, then I say they owe it all back.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. It's not like I just "hoped" it would fit. I typed in "Bullitt cold air intake" and that's what popped up. No response as of yet.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got an email from them stating they refunded my handling fee. The squeaky wheel worked again! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts