Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it means I hang out on this site to much?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
yes, when you became a Bullitthead, you officially gave up another chunck of your free time!!
you are addicted!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am glad this forum is here other wise I would have to work while at work :smile:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
The only free time I have is at work. I'm lucky to be able to log-in to the site in the morning and read the posts all day. I'll tell ya, I'm exhaused at the end of a long day at work. :wink:
OOOOOOHHHH! I just realized. That one made me a MEGA Bullitthead. You may kiss my ring. :lol:
Bullitt #2759 Dark Highland Green
Mods: K&N, $7.00 Dryer Duct Ram Air, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, Aluminum Driveshaft (on order)
1969 AMC AMX #7831 390 4-speed Go Pack Hunter Green Metallic
Mods: None/stock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-08-24 11:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-24 11:30, Y2K16T8 wrote:
That one made me a MEGA Bullitthead. You may kiss my ring. :lol:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
(on knees, bent over) HEY NOW, turn around

and give me your hand.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ummmmmmmm........huh?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It means that I will not kiss his butt. Just an attempt at a joke.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ahhh! Now I see it all. My ring will be sufficient. :wink:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EXACTLY. Next time I try humor out I will be more specific.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey everybody! I've been cruising the site for a couple of days now and just signed up. I just bought my DHG Bullitt about 4 weeks ago and am loving it. I had a guy almost rearend another car one day while staring at my car! :smile: Unfortunately, someone else decided they'd hit it instead. :smile: It took a taxi to the front bumper while parked on the street last week. Fortunately someone saw what happened and got the info from the cab driver. In case anyone else ever gets hit, it's close to 1k to replace and repaint the front cover. I'm getting it out of the shop today though and can't wait to get rid of this rental piece of crap. I saw some posts from some other VA owners and I'd definitely be interested in getting together anywhere in VA.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL Y2K & Anumis!!!!!
i keep this forum "reduced" at the bottom of my screen most of the day!!
i'm still employed...so far!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Better watch the boss,he may be looking over your shoulder thinking this is one of those xxxxsites.

·
Registered
451 Posts
On the whole "kiss my ring" thing... +1DoD anyone? Arstechnica? Just checking! (Just hoping to find overlap between this and another fav forum...)

Joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts