Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would like to personally invite everyone to Super Stang Fest Daytona Beach from June 5-9. We have a week long schedule of events and the feature show will be held inside the Daytona International Speedway. We also have other events scheduled such as an invasion of drag night at Orlando Speedworld Dragway, Go Kart night, cruise in to SeaWorld, cruise in to Daytona USA followed by a GTG at Hooters. We will also be doing a beach cruise in which we will be taking photos for the 2008 SSF calendars. We have 25 top named sponsors and vendors who will be onsite as well as an onsite mobile dyno.
<O:p
Online registration is available and a complete schedule of events is also available at our website<O:p
http://www.superstangfest.com/<O:p

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!<O:p
Visit our myspace at www.myspace.com/superstangfest<O:p

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm registered. Do we still have 4 Bullitts going?

·
Registered
923 Posts
I have not received my packet yet.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would have thought that we would have seen it by now. Getting close.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Aaron,
I've e-mailed Deb to ask about the packets.

KO

·
Registered
923 Posts
She just replied and said they would be mailing them tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
awesome thanks kevin. i wonder how many we will actually have there. i know of 4 that are going to be there but no more than that.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've only heard of 4. I don't know who the other 2 are. I know FCMC is going with his convertible. I hope we can all hook up for the ride over.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Okay, Aaron or FCMC, do you know a good place along I-4 where we could meet? I'm going to leave Clermont around 7:00.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Aaron,
I got my ticket today. There was only one in the envelope and my dad is coming with me. I'm not sure how that works.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Is anyone else going?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Got my ticket and registration stub also.

Only 1 admission to Daytona USA is included - have to purchase additional ones at regular price.

BTW anyone can come and view the show in the infield on Sat. for free. So I've been told.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts