Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
What is up with those people...all they say is Ford Sucks..Gm Suck..F this, F that..thank goodness this forum is not like that..I would of never even registered...

I tell you what..that Forum of theirs Sucks..

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's pretty much like that for all of the cars on that site. Makes the forum rather useless. They have some great pictures of some awesome cars however.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Notice that they show the Bullitts have 269.9 HP

Also, I went back to read some of the posts on this site. If this site turns into the garbage pit that that site is I will never be back. At least we know, for the most part, that the Bullitt is not the fastest/quickest car on the road but it is unique and we are loyal Mustang fans.

Now if I could only figure out how to afford a Viper R/T 10, I could go back and talk some real smack to those people on the other site.

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2001-11-29 09:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
444 Posts
For as much as they say it sucks there must be something that makes them come back and look. Sounds to me like a bit of Jealously. :smile: I love my car, it's not perfect but I'm happy. It's diffenatly more fun than a Honda any old 4 banger.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
VERY nice pic 1853!!!!!!!!!!!!
this site isn't perfect and things happen here that make some members unhappy, but when you compare it to other "car" forums, we are a pretty class act in my opinion. Not only do most members communicate well with each other BUT we have a LOT of smart and car savvy people who share their knowledge with us. we have a lot going for us here!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts