Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Bullitt Mustang (#0399). Well cared for non-daily driver Bullitt Mustang. $17,000 OBO. 32k original miles with most mods completed since purchase at 17k over 3 1/2 years ago (2nd Owner). The car is beautiful and it is really not my desire to sell it, but life takes interesting turns from time to time. I will list most of the major mods all of which were installed by me except for the subframe connectors and the tuning. HPP tuned the vehicle to 371/350 with a very safe 11.6 A/F ratio.
Mods: 18x9, 18/10 Black Bullitt Replicas, Drilled/Slotted Brembo Rotors, Bassani Catted-X, MAC Cat-back, FRPP 3.73 Gears with T/A differential support, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, Eibach Sportline Springs, ST Sway Bars, Prothane Bushings, Hurst Billet Shifter, Corbeau TRS Seats with Backseat Delete, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler and Grille Delete, UPR Weld In-subframe Connectors, UPR Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms, Vortech V2-SQ S-trim Blower, MAFia, Steeda Boost Pipe, 42lb injectors, 255lph Walbro Pump, Autometer Column mounted boost gauge. If you have any questions, please reply or send me a PM. I know people say it all the time, but I am asking for serious inquiries only and no joyrides. It is no race car by any stretch, but it is clean and has been cared for by someone who truly loves the car. Also, the glove box has been signed by Scott Hoag (Team Mustang and one of the developers of the Bullitt and Mach 1, now owns MRT). Thank you all for looking. The picture on this site does not accurately reflect the vehicle as I have added the 18X10s in the rear and replaced the springs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts