Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I might also, but not until I find out the complete naturally aspirated potential. Besides if Dodge goes ahead with the concept Charger R/T I'll have to. It's supercharged to make 325HP.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm thinkin a supercharger with the functional Ram Air set up is just the trick. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get that set up for the Bullitt...

Rarecat

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nitrous is good but only a one or two shot deal. What we need is a steady dose of staight horsepower @ torgue. I love my
Bullitt but Ford was pretty lame on the ponies . First I heard of Chrysler's RT plans! All I know is I dont want any mopar blowin my doors off! Its a pride thing you know:) I dont wont to destroy the originality maybe a densecharger, Honed and extruded both intake and heads and whatever else can squeeze more out of this machine.
By the way does any one know the rear end size in the Bullitt??? Thanx Havgun #1676
1200 miles and counting!

·
Registered
762 Posts
It's definitely an 8.8. I had 3.73:1 gears installed before I shipped it over here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes for me, I'm waiting on steeda to get done with a bullitt they are doing in the nexy week or so. They told me to wait and see how difficult the comp. was to crack, and dyno tune the one they have. So I'm waiting. I feel like that's the key to reliable mods, the dyno tuning, sure I've installed sc kits and other mods but on this car for me it's a keeper and I want it tuned correctly so I'm gonna let steeda do it for me.Just my .02 cents, later......oh by the way I'm a newbie to the site and I must say thumbs up!!!!!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hey 1489, welcome to the site and let us know all the particulars of your SC install when it happens. It will be much anticipated and appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts