Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2019 Mustang Bullitt about a year ago. It has been an enjoyable experience up until a few months ago when I got a suspension fault message on the instrument panel. The dealer diagnosed it as a faulty strut and replaced it. About a month later I received the same message suspension fault and this time the dealer determined it was a faulty suspension module. They replaced it and when they tried to program it with the computer it would not accept the switch out. There in lies the problem. They don’t know how to proceed from there. So they sent me home. It has been a week. They have referred the problem to Ford and I am waiting to hear the next step to resolving my problem. I am a bit disappointed in this occurrence.

·
Administrator
6,246 Posts
Keep us updated. I haven't heard a situation like this regarding the MagneRide replacement. I would have assumed either of those part replacements should have worked. Did they give any explanation of why they need to "program the computer"?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they did not. I assume to turn of the fault message. I got a call from the dealer yesterday. They are going to order another module. That means they suspect the new one they put on they think is bad. That doesn’t give me much hope on that bit of engineering.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well tomorrow is my appointment for the new new suspension module installation. We will see what happens this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts