Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought mm rear panhard bar rear heavy duty adjustable lower control arms mm 2 inch springs and bilstien shocks and hate the wat it rides handles great. i have less than 50 miles on it and want to sell it. i have bought a cobra irs and am putting it in. so if yo want or know of anybody who want the suspension parts make a offer. i will sell my solid rear t. thanks

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
get a pinion snubber?

that low, the rear is probably riding on your stock snubber and it will ride like ass

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got all of that stuff, and the springs are 2 inch but they only drop the bullitt 1 inch. i just dont like it and would like to sell i have already bought the irs and am installing it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
TATALOVICH said:
i got all of that stuff, and the springs are 2 inch but they only drop the bullitt 1 inch. i just dont like it and would like to sell i have already bought the irs and am installing it.
Hope you got an IRS-specific catback setup too. Your stock catback will not fit. Graves, a member here, recently did the SRA-to-IRS swap, so he could probably lend some pointers on the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.