Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping you guys can give me some advice! I've been undergoing some serious upgrades for my bullitt which include twin 57mm garrett turbos. I plan on running 16psi so she should make around 700rwhp but I'm looking for the best suspension to help put the ponies to the pavement, hoping you guys have some suggestions

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I would say check out maximum motor sport. I think they have a drag setup. I never used it. I have there road and track setup on my 87 and it is great, like its on rails. There stuff is high quality, Very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
woah there, welcome to the forums.....I hope you plan on dumping some serious cash into the motor etc and do it right......if your really interested a friend of mine has an 01 cobra, single turbo, and makes nearly 900 wheel, he's got CRAZY money in the thing and has ridiculous suspension. I can put you in touch with him for some info....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would appreciate it. and yeah ive already got some money in the motor. Last winter i installed a 302 stroker with fully forged internals. A good sized cam .550 lift intake/exhaust gives it a old muscle car rough idle. upgraded fuel system 31 spline axles, full exhaust, and a 150 shot of giggle juice

·
Registered
987 Posts
I have MM suspension on mine and it has kept my car glued to the ground. It has also saved my life a couple of times even in the rain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.