Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my first group of suspension parts from Maximum Motorsports on the bench. This includes Panhard rod, lower control arms, adjustable rear sway bar, Ford HD upper arms, aluminum rack bushings and sway bar bushings. I'll get pictures up this week for everyone to see the parts and will take pics of the install when done. Install probably won't happen till next month when I get back from Detroit.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Teddy;

I do a lot of road course driving with my cars as I am an instructor for one of the reagion clubs that puts on high speed driving schools. I get free track time for instructing. It lets me keep my racing skills up a bit and it's a tone of fun. I raced a Cobra R in IMSA professionally so I know the good and bad traits of the Mustang chassis. All the parts I mentioned will make it a more nuetral handler and more fun to drive.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Teddy;

I do a lot of road course driving with my cars as I am an instructor for one of the region clubs that puts on high speed driving schools. I get free track time for instructing. It lets me keep my racing skills up a bit and it's a ton of fun. I raced a Cobra R in IMSA professionally so I know the good and bad traits of the Mustang chassis. All the parts I mentioned will make it a more nuetral handler and more fun to drive.

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
briam, i miss IMSA!!
motorsports has just gotten too screwed up the last 5 to 10 years.
i really loved the old Camel GT series!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mystang.. for sure! It was pretty screwed up when we competed and went downhill from there. Would be nice to see it go back to the better times.

Also, sorry for the double post. I screwed up.. :razz:

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts