Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some troubles with my ´68 fb suspension. When I bought car suspension was really bad and I think dangerous. Here is list of parts what I used and pictures how suspension worked 2005 and how it works now.

• subframe coneectors, weld on models
  • Vintage v45 Wheels 17*7"
  • 225/45-17 tires
  • heavy duty schock absorbers
  • some reinforcing to body
  • rear suspension:
  • mideye springs
  • 7/8" stabilizer
  • polyurethane bushings
  • front suspension:
  • Arning drop 1"
  • 620lbs springs
  • TC upper control arms
  • TC lover control arms
  • TC strut rods
  • TC pump steer kit
  • 1" stabilizer

I hope this will help if some of you is thinking what to do and with which parts.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
That's very similar to what I did with my 69 coupe. How harsh is your ride? Mine isn't too bad, yet you can feel the bumps. I'm not sure if it's the old style poly bushings or the adjustable shocks (old 3 way kyb style set on softess).

·
Registered
618 Posts
It looks like that thing was going to flip!!!

BTW sweet ride

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rangerdoc said:
That's very similar to what I did with my 69 coupe. How harsh is your ride? Mine isn't too bad, yet you can feel the bumps. I'm not sure if it's the old style poly bushings or the adjustable shocks (old 3 way kyb style set on softess).
It is not harsh, maybe European sports car feel is near truth? In my car there is relative "soft" shocks and that way it is decent to drive at most roads.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
ktm, thats the way I want my 67 to handle, I already have the same subframe (although I didn't do the really cool mod your installer did, I had to cut my floor pans

1 - 6 of 6 Posts