Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 01 Bullitt #2121 it had a blue sway bar. Recently that broke off at the bolts. I just ordered a new one from Ford and they gave me a black one saying it was the Bullitt one. Does anyone know what color came with the Bullitt?
thanks
Nick

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think the stock one was black. I replaced mine with a larger one from Steeda, which is blue.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
yup stock is black.....mines in my basement in the huge pile of parts i've removed

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I gotta get a basement.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
me too, but in Florida.....risky!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
petez said:
I think the stock one was black. I replaced mine with a larger one from Steeda, which is blue.
Do you have a picture of it? I think I put mine on upside down if that is possible... Also did you mount it on the outside or the inside of the under body mounts.
thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rblack4405 said:
Thanks, but that isn't the same setup I got. I saw those directions also. This is the replacement sway bar I got
http://www.steeda.com/products/hd_rear_sway_bar.php
The mounts are vertical and the bar bends strangely. I think I have been hitting the ground with the bar... Thanks for the help guys. This weekend I'll take it back off again and turn it over. I only have one more way to try :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts