Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father in law (TB Bullitt #367) just came by my house to use the phone. I opened the door and he almost has tears in his eyes. At his house, less than 5 miles from mine, they don't have any power or phones due to the thunder storm we are in. They live right by a creek in Pflugerville (pronounced with an F) and the creek rose so much that the water in the street couldn't drain into the creek. By the time he got to his car water is knee deep in the street and water is standing in his footwells. Worse than that is his daughters (my sister in law's) two day old Mustang V6 across the street that has water up to the top of the seats. She took her truck to school today because she didn't want to get door dings. Bummer day.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Man that sucks really bad!!!!!!! Tell both of your family members, That the Ray family in Virginia feels their pain...... Hurrcanes really suck also

·
Registered
360 Posts
What a bummer! Will insurance cover any of the damage?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sorry to hear that EMA

·
Registered
252 Posts
Are Bullitt's hexed?? Is the spirit of Steve McQueen angry with the interpretation of a classic? It has not been a good time for Bullitt's lately from hit and run's, floods, tire blow outs and massive wrecks. I know the pain it causes. Express my sympathy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts