Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some fog lights, as well as new front bumper and team shinoda front air dam, for 1633 a couple weeks ago, and i was looking for a fog light switch for the inside of the car. I dont usually buy things direct from the dealer since most of the time they are rediculous prices. And i was right this time too. 50 bucks before taxes for a switch, not the wiring harness and switch just the switch. i think this is rediculous. anyone have one they want to let go for a reasonable price.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
I think I got mine from 50 Resto, nothing like that daft price.
Let me check.

Edit:
Yes I got both from 50 Resto. Square one (right) is for my front fog lamps and I use the Oval one
for our rear fog lamps that we have to have.
Out of interest - The square one is made in Germany and used on our European Ford Transit vans!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
I bought some fog lights, as well as new front bumper and team shinoda front air dam, for 1633 a couple weeks ago, and i was looking for a fog light switch for the inside of the car. I dont usually buy things direct from the dealer since most of the time they are rediculous prices. And i was right this time too. 50 bucks before taxes for a switch, not the wiring harness and switch just the switch. i think this is rediculous. anyone have one they want to let go for a reasonable price.
sign up at www.modulardepot.com and go to the Ford Factory parts section if you ever need something from Ford. Randy can get you the parts shipped for a GREAT price. Way cheaper than what you pay at you local dealer. He can answer just about anything too.... This is only for those parts you dont wanna buy aftermarket for reliability

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
salvageyard....should be plenty with all the GT"s out there. gave a spare I had to Dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts