Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
For your business or for IMBOC? Cause we have a guy here in FL. but that might be far away, even though it really doesnt matter.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
For the Nationals and Shootout events. Since Klassic is in Australia, FL doesn't seem that far away... :D
LOL ill get you the number. the guy does a good job, he does all our business T-shirts/Polos and button downs.

His name is Keith and his number is (407)443-2264. Idk if itll help at all but tell him All Systems Installations reffered you.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Going to be hard to top Craig's designs. We'll hae to wait and see who we find. I have a couple of leads.
Cool. i mean even if you were to email craigs designs (with his permission of course) to the guy i told you about, im sure he could do it.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Greg,

Shoot no more Craig? I was looking for his WEB Site and noticed it was not there ;-(... Did you find anyone yet?

Thanks

Bud

droopysbullitt said:
Going to be hard to top Craig's designs. We'll hae to wait and see who we find. I have a couple of leads.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Greg,

The new artwork loooooks SWEEEEEEET ;-)... Love it!!! Sorry to hear about Craig, but it looks like the new guy is doing a GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks

Bud and Anne.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts